Tourist attractions in Dak Nong
Starting from Gia Nghia district, you can go to the following places:
From Gia Nghia, driving along Highway 14 towards Buon Ma Thuot approximately 10km, you can reach Co Tien (Fairy) waterfall with a height of 20 meters (from top to the bottom of the waterfalls, the width waterfall is about 10m.
About 44 kilometers from Gia Nghia along Provincial Highway 4 to Krong No district, we will admire the pristine and gorgeous Ngam (Underground) – Gau (Bear) waterfalls in Dak G'long. Dak G'long also owns the Ta Dung nature reserve with unique plateau climate. Especially, standing from high and looking down, you will gather in views the winding slopes, stilt houses looming in the fog and in the clouds.
|Ta Dung natural reserve|
From Gia Nghia, visitors can also go along national highway 14 and Provincial Road 4 of Cu Jut and Krong No districts about 94km to see a system of 3 waterfalls named Dray Sap, Gia Long, and Trinh Nu (Virgin) along Serepok river. Not only are Dray Sap, Gia Long, and Trinh Nu the most famous waterfalls in the Highlands, but these three waterfalls also preserved the beautiful legends and romantic love stories.
|Dray Sap waterfall|
Also, the Nhan Co, Dieu Thanh cascades, Tuy Duc waterfall, Dak Mil lake, Doan Van Cu Jut lake, Ba Tang (three-floor) waterfall, Bay Tang (seven-floor) waterfall... are also equally pristine and majestic.
|The Three-floor waterfall|
- Remember to bring umbrella or raincoat in the rainy season and clothes and accessories to avoid the sun in sunny season,
- You should bring a sweater in any seasons because the air here is quite cold, and even the constant winds blowing,
- Bring medical devices, creams, medicines to prevent and treat insect bites..
- Bring a tent, blanket, sleeping bag and food if you want to camp at the waterfall.
- you should ask a locals to be guide to fully approach and enjoy the beauty of the waterfalls.
The common conduit for tourism:
Saigon / Hanoi - Dak Nong - Dak Lak
Saigon / Hanoi - Dak Nong - Dak Lak - Gia Lai - Kon Tum
Saigon / Hanoi - Dak Nong - Lam Dong - Nha Trang
In addition, tourist route Dak Nong- Mundulkiri -Siem Reap - Phnom Penh – Tay Ninh. is currently being developed.
Tags : Indochina travel packages | Vietnam Cambodia tours | Vietnam Destinations