Category : Travel Tips - By Marketing Online Tutorial - At 8:28:00 PM/Wednesday, July 5, 2017 - No comment - Location: Xiêm Riệp, Cam-pu-chia
1. Drinking beer in Pub Street: Pub Street is considered the western quarters of Siem Reap with a row of restaurants and bustling bars. Most of the bars here are open all day but they only operate from 5 pm until midnight and even throughout the night.
2. Enjoy the cocktail at Miss Wong Restaurant: If you do not like the hustle and bustle of the bars and still want to enjoy a delicious cocktail, go to Miss Wong Restaurant.
3. Food tour on a Vespa in the evening: Join this tour, visitors can enjoy many typical dishes of the country of pagoda, introduced by local guides.
4. Enjoy bamboo rice: This is a specialty dish of Cambodia, made from sticky rice and then put in fresh bamboo tubes and grilled on charcoal stove.
5. Enjoy scorpion salad at Bugs Cafe: For Cambodians, insect dishes are considered as high nutritious food so that visitors can easily enjoy many dishes from insects in Siem Reap.
6. See Phare Circus: In Siem Reap, you can relax in the evening by buying a circus ticket at Phare - a famous circus in Siem Reap. Phare shows often feature a combination of traditional and modern culture, suitable for children and adults.
7. Visit a floating village: Arrive Siem Reap, you can visit the floating village to experience the floating life of the Cambodian people. The two most famous villages are Kompong Phluk and Kompong Khleang. You can visit these villages in small boats.
8. Visit the Landmine Museum: After Angkor Wat, the Landmine Museum is also a popular tourist attraction in Siem Reap. When visiting the museum, visitors will learn about the weapons, bombs and mines during the war.
9. Visit Senteurs d'Angkor: Senteurs d'Angkor is the ideal place for you to learn about the unique crafting process of Cambodia.
10. Join a cooking class: There is no better way to experience Siem Reap cuisine than involving in a cooking class.
11. Take a photo tour: This will help you find the best places to take pictures as well as avoid crowded tourist sites.
12. zipline experience: Zipline is a popular roulette game in Asia and Siem Reap is no exception. In particular, there are several zipline locations in Siem Reap that allow visitors to see the Angkor population remotely.
13. Horseback riding: An equally enjoyable experience compared to the zipline is horseback riding to explore the countryside in Siem Reap and the ideal hint for you is Happy Ranch.
14. Chat with the Indigenous People: Cambodian people are very friendly with visitors from hotel staff, drivers, ... even in many cases they are excellent guides for visitors.
15. Soak in the swimming pool: Because Siem Reap's climate is quite dry and hot, after a day of exhausting sightseeing, there is nothing better than a dip in the cool swimming pool. Almost all 4 and 5-star hotels have a swimming pool, and if you do not stay in these hotels, you can also use the pool for a small fee.
Useful Links: http://vietnamtour.co.za/southeast-asia-tours | Vietnam Adventure from South Africa | Vietnam Day Tours